CFMS Call for Nominations - Winter 2016
As the representative voice of Canadian medical students, the Canadian Federation of Medical Students (CFMS) represents you and your colleagues to many national medical organizations including the Canadian Medical Association, the College of Family Physicians, the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and others.
Each fall and winter, the CFMS selects a new group of talented individuals to help represent medical students to these organizations and offers a chance to general CFMS members to be involved in shaping the future of medicine in Canada. Volunteering for these positions allows students to learn more about medical education, health promotion and more, all while acting as the voice of Canadian medical students.
The positions currently available for the 2016-2017 school year include:
- CFMS Rep on Canadian Medical Association Journal (CMAJ) Student Humanities Blog (Anglophone)
- CFMS Rep on Canadian Medical Association Journal (CMAJ) Student Humanities Blog (
- CFMS Jr. Rep to the Committee on the Accreditation of Canadian Medical Schools (2 year position)
- 1st and 2nd Year Students NON-Ontario Medical Students Only (1st Year in 3-Year Programs)
- CFMS Rep to the Canadian Association for Medical Education (CAME)
- Must be already have funding to attend CCME (April 2016)
- CFMS Representative to the National Electives and Interviews Databases
**To apply to any of these positions, please complete the following application form. **
DEADLINE TO APPLY: February 21st, 2016 at 11:59pm EST